Enjoy the warmth of summertime listening to the quiet rhythm of the river or re-energize yourself in the winter amid Montana’s snow-covered mountains. There truly is something for everyone.
- Private hiking & biking trails
- Wildlife viewing (you share the place with deer, elk, eagles, and many others)
- Trout-stocked pond & river for fishing, floating or swimming – right out your backdoor
- Warm up by the fire pit
- Clay shooting range
- Cross-Country skiing on our groomed trails
- Star gaze from the hot tub
- Huge lawn with golf, horseshoes, bocce ball, shuffleboard, volleyball, and basketball
- Game room in the barn with plenty of amenities
- Bridger Bowl and Bohart Ranch, 15 miles due west, offer downhill skiing for all levels and an extensive trail system for cross-country skiing, respectively
- Livingston, 20 miles down the road, is a great little country town with live music and some good quaint little restaurants
- Yellowstone National Park, 75 miles to the south and open December 15 through March 15, is magnificent in the winter for activities and wildlife viewing
- Chico Hot Springs, just 45 miles south, offers hot springs, spa services and fine dining
- White Sulphur Springs, 50 miles to the north, is home to great “rustic” hot springs
- Bozeman, about 45 miles away, hosts many cool little shops, restaurants and pubs downtown as well as the airport
Customize your trip with our concierge.
Create your dream getaway – laid back or luxurious, we can help.
The Double T River Ranch is unique among guest ranches in that we provide solitude for our guests unless otherwise requested. There are no interruptions from maids, chefs or guides unless you want them. We have long-standing relationships with the best outfitters, guides, chefs, caterers, child care providers, pet sitters and masseuses that Montana has to offer.
We are also happy to help make suggestions and offer information for renowned Montana off-site activities such as Yellowstone National Park tours, fishing, whitewater rafting, hunting, horseback riding, hiking, biking, and plenty more! Surrounding towns such as Bozeman and Livingston, offer many dining options and live music. Chico Hot Springs and White Sulphur Springs are just down the road. Bridger Bowl and Bohart Ranch, 15 miles west, offer ample downhill and cross-country skiing.
Anything that you’d like to do, we can help facilitate. The Double T River Ranch truly is a custom vacation experience in the heart of Montana!
Addie Foster, Owner & Property Manager
Our priority for your visit to the Double T River Ranch is your total enjoyment, relaxation and comfort!
Look Forward to Laid Back…